Sunday 15 May 2016

The Finished Plaguebearers and Golden Demon 2016

I had hoped to manage a quick pre-Golden Demon post to show the basing for my Plaguebearers. But the work didn’t go very smoothly and the week prior to the competition was just a little intense.

I’ll put together a proper write-up on how I finished off the Plaguebearers and my experience at Golden Demon 2016 later this week.

In the meantime, here is a belated reveal of the finished unit which I’m very proud to say took Gold in it’s category. I’m even more proud to say that Gutrot Spume also took Gold and then went on to win the 2016 Slayer Sword!


13 comments:

  1. Don't be so humble you earned every single award with your creativity and dedication. Damn fine work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your third Slayer Sword, if I am not mistaken, keep on doing this purely inspirational work of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well deserved golds, congratulations on winning the slayer sword.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations David, well deserved both golds and Golden Demon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, well deserved I say, some beautiful models.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, thoroughly well deserved and thanks for being so sharing with all the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant work! Congratulations - you should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sick, twisted, and bloody beautiful! Well-earned Golds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats again for your victories. Since 2013 when I start follow your blog, you have always surpise me with your awesome job. Continue to make us dream with your minis ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. The colors used on gutrot are just incredible. Inspirational fuel for the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing work! I love the bright, clean style you have, even when you're working on putrid Nurgle stuff!

    What I really appreciate even more than your wonderful paintjobs, is your willingness to share your techniques and thought processes with everyone in the mini painting community. You definitely are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shame I wasn't there on the Sunday to see these up close as they are exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Seconding what Kelly said.

    ReplyDelete